Daily Bollox Thursday Bollox

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Titman, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Titman

Titman Sex Toy Tester

Morning peeps. Anyone else got the run-in jitters?

2. Jumbosausage

Jumbosausage Farnley White

Yup and it's only going to get worse if we don't pull away over the next couple of games.

3. hampshirewhite

hampshirewhite Dooner Legend

Morning, I'm ok at the minute.
    Jitters could lead to a session on the shitter.

4. Cloughy

Cloughy Dooner Hero

No

Get a grip lads

• Like Like x 1
  5. pete_lufc

pete_lufc Senior Dooner

It's the hope that kills you mate.

• Like Like x 2
  6. RLG

RLG Dooner Legend

I feel more confident about Saturday as time goes on. They're a good side but we're better, they don't like being pressed deep as well. We'll win :nod:

7. pete_lufc

pete_lufc Senior Dooner

Fucking had beans for two nights on the trot, dropping my guts all morning.:blackie:

8. Batley_white

Batley_white Administrator Staff Member

Facebook is hilarious this morning lol the out means out mob are having an absolute fit and are convinced the reason Facebook and WhatsApp was down last night is because the government fixed it so they couldn't have their voices heard lol

9. Titman

Titman Sex Toy Tester

I just put it down to Facebook being shit

10. Begbie

Begbie Dooner Hero

We haven’t had our voices heard since the vote was won.
    Anything said now is a waste of breath. So I genuinely couldn’t give a flying what happens now that democracy means less than zero.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Silky

Silky Arrogant

Bloody big electrical storm has fried all my gadgets. TV, Projector, Amp, Modem, Sky Box, Surround Sound. Insurance mob said an assessor will contact us tomorrow and they could send it all to a technician or just replace everything.

:pray: all new stuff

12. Titman

Titman Sex Toy Tester

Hope you get it sorted for Saturday!

13. Silky

Silky Arrogant

It won't be fixed by Saturday. The in-laws are away, though, so I already told the bride we might go house sit for the night. NRL starts back this weekend, too, so it's a double whammy!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Skim

Skim Senior Dooner

Just seen a debate between two acquaintances on my Twitter feed that did my head in.

Basically along the lines of "you can't say the majority voted for no deal when you were told a deal would be made"

"Show me where that was said"

"[That quote about a trade deal being the easiest in history]"

"We'll agree to disagree"

That's not agreeing to disagree, that's literally ignoring the facts. I'm not arsed if you have a different opinion but you can't be that ignorant surely.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Skim

Skim Senior Dooner

Ffs thought this was the brexit thread.

16. Cloughy

Cloughy Dooner Hero

Where the world's gone with social media isn't it. No discussion you're either right or wrong. People who voted leave think they are right because they 'won'

That's more important than accepting they were sold a sham and the damage that will be done to the country by proceeding.

Democracy will be dead by having a second referendum but let that useless cunt bring her deal to the table a 3rd time so it can finally get accepted

Load of bollocks

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2019
  17. Titman

Titman Sex Toy Tester

Can’t see it being accepted 3rd, 4th, 5th or any time it’s put up for a vote. She’s pissing in the wind.

18. Batley_white

Batley_white Administrator Staff Member

You are underestimating the will of her party to ensure they aren’t stuck with No deal, if as he wants to Farage blocks an extension it’s Mays deal or Stay and here Deal will win a vote

19. Fev

Fev Administrator Staff Member

At our lasses dad's funeral, only supping tea.

20. Titman

Titman Sex Toy Tester

Condolences