MDT Leeds v Millwall

Rick

MDT Leeds v Millwall

Post by Rick »

Unchanged
Sid

Re: MDT Leeds v Millwall

Post by Sid »

Need to speed things up against these cloggers.
Rick

Post by Rick »

That was fucking epic Willy. Get in.
Fev

Post by Fev »

Top of the league
Rick

Post by Rick »

"The cream of the championship has finally risen to the top". Nice quote ont tele
Sid

Post by Sid »

I keep saying it, when we go at pace we are deadly, when we fuck about at back and go slow build up we put ourselves under pressure.

PS Firpo is still shit.
Rick

Post by Rick »

Gonna be a tough one is Player of the Season.

Ampadu, Rodon, Summerville and Rutter all deserve it. Maybe even a shout for Gray (no doubt Young Player or the Season is his already).

I'd go Ampadu. The guy is just immense. What a player.

Special shout out to Bamford (integral to our form post December), James and Gnonto who have all had great runs in the team but not played the whole season so probably not in contention. Kamara absolutely brilliant but not quite up there with Amps, Rodon, Cre and Geo imo. So many good performers this season. Gruev done well since he came into the team.
Sid

Post by Sid »

Rick wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:04 pm Gonna be a tough one is Player of the Season.

Ampadu, Rodon, Summerville and Rutter all deserve it. Maybe even a shout for Gray (no doubt Young Player or the Season is his already).

Special shout out to Bamford (integral to our form post December), James and Gnonto who have all had great runs in the team but not played the whole season so probably not in contention. Kamara absolutely brilliant but not quite up there with Amps, Rodon, Cre and Geo imo. So many good performers this season. Gruev done well since he came into the team.
Jimmy has been found out to a degree, he isn’t staying out on wing where he is most effective and instead of doing supply he want’s the glory, Greedy little fucker needs to learn when to pass the ball and fuck off from free kick duty. Agree on Ampadu and i’d also say between him and the plescop kid for pos
Rick

Post by Rick »

Sid wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:59 pm
Rick wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:04 pm Gonna be a tough one is Player of the Season.

Jimmy has been found out to a degree, he isn’t staying out on wing where he is most effective and instead of doing supply he want’s the glory, Greedy little fucker needs to learn when to pass the ball and fuck off from free kick duty. Agree on Ampadu and i’d also say between him and the plescop kid for pos
He defo needs taking off freekicks
Titman

Post by Titman »

Sid wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:16 pm Need to speed things up against these cloggers.
38 games Sid let it go :lol: we ain’t changing :mrgreen: