MDT Leeds v Southampton

Hampshirewhites

Re: MDT Leeds v Southampton

Post by Hampshirewhites »

Rick wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 5:13 pm Firpo hardly covered himsen in glory for second either. Cunt was sent to Graveley's for a fish butty. Don't care how many times he overlaps he's shite him.

Kamara and Gruev letting Nosferatu ghost into the box anorl.

I dunno what's happened to us.
Firpo should have put the ball in row z for their 1st.
Titman

Post by Titman »

Hampshirewhites wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 10:22 pm
Rick wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 5:13 pm Firpo hardly covered himsen in glory for second either. Cunt was sent to Graveley's for a fish butty. Don't care how many times he overlaps he's shite him.

Kamara and Gruev letting Nosferatu ghost into the box anorl.

I dunno what's happened to us.
Firpo should have put the ball in row z for their 1st.
Could & should. But still doesn’t explain the complete collapse or lack of our marking system. QPR pretty much had freedom of the pitch as well.
Rick

Post by Rick »

Aye, marking has just disappeared. 7 men all ball-watching was quite a sight.
Maybe it is just a complete breakdown in confidence. Every one of them in panic mode. Fuck knows. But from concedening 3 in months to averaging 3 a game is about as drastic a shift in form gets.
Titman

Post by Titman »

And we need to start with Roberts or Gray at RB. Watching Byram constantly deciding to ignore any sort of run ahead of him and pass to Rodon had me spitting boiling hot coffee at half 3 this morning. Thanks insomnia.
Hampshirewhites

Post by Hampshirewhites »

Titman wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 10:41 am And we need to start with Roberts or Gray at RB. Watching Byram constantly deciding to ignore any sort of run ahead of him and pass to Rodon had me spitting boiling hot coffee at half 3 this morning. Thanks insomnia.
Roberts for me. Gets forward well, decent cross without pissing around. Likes a shot as well. We just need to fucking shot instead of fucking around.
Rick

Post by Rick »

Plus he's shaved his tash off. Surely that doesn't go unrewarded?
1ianbaird

Post by 1ianbaird »

Summervilles reaction to Piroe scoring was a bit strange. Something going on behind the scenes ?.
Rick

Post by Rick »

1ianbaird wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 12:48 pm Summervilles reaction to Piroe scoring was a bit strange. Something going on behind the scenes ?.
They had an argument during QPR match. A few games before they had a spat over that penalty. Perhaps they're not on the best of terms. Dunno.
Fev

Post by Fev »

They've realised it's their only chance to play at Wembley
1ianbaird

Post by 1ianbaird »

Rick wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 1:02 pm
1ianbaird wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 12:48 pm Summervilles reaction to Piroe scoring was a bit strange. Something going on behind the scenes ?.
They had an argument during QPR match. A few games before they had a spat over that penalty. Perhaps they're not on the best of terms. Dunno.
Ah yes, so they did. Totally forgot that.