Swans v The Mighty Whites

Fev

Re: Swans v The Mighty Whites

Post by Fev »

Four away outta four
Rick

Post by Rick »

Doing God's work Fev. Now get tha sen to Plymouth.
Hampshirewhites

Post by Hampshirewhites »

Sid wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 9:52 pm Good results tonight, Attack at pace we go up, fuck around not so sure.
Could easily have been 6. Some times Willy and Summerville need to hit it first time.
I think Meslier only had one save to make and he did it comfortably.
Sid

Post by Sid »

Hampshirewhites wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:37 pm
Sid wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 9:52 pm Good results tonight, Attack at pace we go up, fuck around not so sure.
Could easily have been 6. Some times Willy and Summerville need to hit it first time.
The main point i’m making is that when we go for it at pace we are unstoppable, Pity Farke likes this really really slow fuck about with ball at back lark
Rick

Post by Rick »

Sid wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:11 am
The main point i’m making is that when we go for it at pace we are unstoppable, Pity Farke likes this really really slow fuck about with ball at back lark
I think right now we're very dynamic on the ball at the back. Sometimes we go long and end up through on goal from nothing. Sometimes zip it around to create angles. Sometimes we slow it down to suck players towards us. Always keeps the opposition guessing. We're unpredictable and teams have no answer. 17 goals scored, 1 conceded in the last 7 speaks for itself.

The team seems to have matured and can control lengthy spells of games now. Farke is playing all players to their strengths, whereas before he didn't seem quite sure how to use some of them.
Last edited by Rick on Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rick

Post by Rick »

Rodon and Ampadu best CB partnership we've had since days of Lucas, Woody and Rio?

Farke deserves massive credit for what some of these players are becoming. Under his tutelage Summerville and James have become prolific and Rutter has become Zidane.

Team spirit is strong, players seem like best mates. Those on the bench know if they get the opportunity they can hold a place down (Gruev, Gnonto etc.). That's a great environment.
Sid

Post by Sid »

Rick wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:05 am
Sid wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:11 am
I think right now we're very dynamic on the ball at the back. Sometimes we go long and end up through on goal from nothing. Sometimes zip it around to create angles. Sometimes we slow it down to suck players towards us. Always keeps the opposition guessing. We're unpredictable and teams have no answer. 17 goals scored, 1 conceded in the last 7 speaks for itself.

The team seems to have matured and can control lengthy spells of games now. Farke is playing all players to their strengths, whereas before he didn't seem quite sure how to use some of them.
2quick points, Yes they are decent on the ball, and when either the center halves push forward it works, but itt works as they do it with pace which is what i’m saying works for us as a team given the speed up front. It doesn’t though work when we fuck about at back and more often than not results in rushed clearance or pass which ends up with opponent taking possession ( often ball out of play)

2nd point it was fuckin obvious he hadn’t got players in right positions, Gruev has helped on this 100% but piroe is no more a 10 than me, he scores goals he doesn’t make them as so.
Rutter is the creator, it was clear as day from day 1 of this season yet Farke persisted. Even had a cry baby throw his toys out the pram on here because a so called trained footie coach couldn’t see it.
Hopefully that is now sorted.
If i was to be super critical now forgetting the pace of play, We need to start fuckin shooting on sight and little jimmy needs to learn when he needs to pass the fucking thing.

I Luv Bristol
Yeboahs left foot

Post by Yeboahs left foot »

Must be only one who doesn’t think we fuck about at back with the ball :shock:
Titman

Post by Titman »

10 points ahead of Bielsa promotion season
Titman

Post by Titman »

Yeboahs left foot wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 12:57 pm Must be only one who doesn’t think we fuck about at back with the ball :shock:
I’m comfortable with the way we play. Was exactly the same when Farke was at Norwich and look how that turned out.
And the stats all bear out what Farke is doing.