General Football

Batley_white

General Football

Post by Batley_white »

Pep saying KP arrived back overweight and being made to train separately, no real shock I don’t think. Never saw it working for him there
pete_lufc

Re: General Football

Post by pete_lufc »

Batley_white wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 10:17 pm Pep saying KP arrived back overweight and being made to train separately, no real shock I don’t think. Never saw it working for him there
Depends how he takes it.
Though i think similar happened when he came back from injury for us?
Batley_white

Post by Batley_white »

pete_lufc wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 10:19 am
Batley_white wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 10:17 pm Pep saying KP arrived back overweight and being made to train separately, no real shock I don’t think. Never saw it working for him there
Depends how he takes it.
Though i think similar happened when he came back from injury for us?
Not coming back from injury though is he, he’s coming back from the World Cup. Think he will slide down the pecking order and end up in the championship on loan within 2 seasons tbh
Titman

Post by Titman »

Also saying that other WC players are suffering from a few extra pounds. But also highlights that he took the full break after whereas others came back early.
Cloughy

Post by Cloughy »

Disappointed to read it about him really. Still feels like one of ours, would never have expected his professionalism called out like that.
Yeboahs left foot

Post by Yeboahs left foot »

Cloughy wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 2:07 pm Disappointed to read it about him really. Still feels like one of ours, would never have expected his professionalism called out like that.
Suppose the move to Citeh might have tested his mentality. Since breaking into the team he played alot of minutes for us and our main player for Bielsa’s tenure, at Citeh he’s been an unused sub alot of times.
Schwantz34

Post by Schwantz34 »

Chelsea are definitely backing Potter.

I think that's three done and ready for January now?

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/stat ... SmQ7A&s=19
Titman

Post by Titman »

Wonder how their ffp is looking. Seems like they’ve spent a fortune since that Boehly took over.
Schwantz34

Post by Schwantz34 »

Dean Smith sacked by Norwich.
RLG

Post by RLG »

Cloughy wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 2:07 pm Disappointed to read it about him really. Still feels like one of ours, would never have expected his professionalism called out like that.
Pep did the same with Grealish last year and Mahrez earlier this season, think its more of a motivational tool than anything, not like Phillips looks like Higuain or Hazard used to in pre-season or owt. Just a kick up the arse